When Juan, originally launched the website, he intended to build an online presence for his business and facilitate easy access for existing clients in the hope of reaching many beyond his existing circle of customers. This has been a successful undertaking and the website has a large number of frequent visitors. Apart from publishing straight facts and figures and company information, the desire soon emerged to expand the website and add a new dimension. This new aspect of our website includes a blog written to educate, inform, enlighten and captivate our readers and to simply make our website fun to read and visit. We have often discussed blog topics over a cup of coffee, done some valuable team brainstorming and several members of the IHC team have come up with great titles, some have even gone on to write posts.
Using different voices and varying topics and titles has made our website far more readable and interesting and Juan, through all his connections in the industry, has also published guest posts from friends and colleagues in the industry. Judging by all the comments and positive feedback we have been receiving from our readers, there seems to be an insatiable appetite for topical, educational, informative and even humorous posts and we would therefore like to hear from you. There are so many facets to all things computer technology and there seems to be an endless list of possible topics and titles, all of which our small team will never be able to cover, even with the best of intentions. For that reason, we are seeking guest bloggers wishing to see their posts published on our well-populated site. Doing so will enrich our website content, broaden the horizon of our readers and keep us on our toes.
Our aim is to make the Infinity Hardware Company one of the best tech websites out there and we know that we can reach this objective through the publication of poignant content. If you are an experienced blogger or even if this would be your very first publication, do send us your guest post and we will gladly publish it and give you full credit.
Please get in touch to discuss guest publication by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form below.
Publishing guest posts seems to be a win-win for all involved:
- For Us at the IHC: Great content grows reader numbers, a greater readership means more customers, more customers means increased revenue!
- For Our Customers and Website Visitors: Interesting posts educate, enlighten and inform, humorous post make you laugh, thought-provoking contributions challenge your ideas and rich content feeds hungry readers and satisfies their appetite for a great read!
- For Expert Bloggers: Guest publications raise your profile, a better profile brings requests for more of your writing, more writing increases your earnings!
- For Novice Bloggers: You get encouragement and your words are finally published and definitely read by thousands. You receive great feedback and helpful tips, you make a name for yourself as a writer and you are finally doing what you’ve been longing to do for so long!
We are not all that fussy about the topics we like to cover, however, to give you some ideas, this is our list of preferred topics:
- Smartphones / Tablets
- Operating Systems
- iOS / MacOS
- Programs and Apps
- World Wide Web
- Social Media
You possibly have already written a post that you would like to submit. For those unsure of what a potential title would look like, here are a couple of ideas:
- Will Voice Control Replace Touch Technology?
- iOS Updates, Are They Worth It?
- Why Can’t I download Some Apps on my Windows Tablet?
The Straight Road to Seeing Your Guest Post Published
Once you have made the decision to become one of our valued guest bloggers, you just need to send us your idea, title or fully written post by using the contact form on this website or by emailing it to us at email@example.com. Our team will read your work and suggest edits if necessary. Those who merely sends us an idea or title, will be contacted to discuss a future post and support you on your road to publication. The entire process is straightforward and has the added bonus of getting you together with other great people who share your passion for technology.